Search Results for: Chipped Windscreen
Bridgewater Windscreens will always attempt to repair your original windscreen first before replacing it. Of course this is not always possible since the damage may sometimes be too extensive for a safe repair.
Bridgewater Windscreens are able, in most instances, to deal directly with your insurance company and bill them directly for your replacement windscreen if required.
- We are a mobile service; we will come to you (be it your home, your workplace, etc).
- We operate a 24 hour service, 7 days a week with no call out charge.
- We can directly bill your insurance company for this service should you require us to do so and, in most cases, there will be no charge to you, the customer. We will even take care of the paperwork for you.
Why repair a stone chip?
- A stone chip can escalate into a crack at anytime. If this should happen while you are driving it could be extremely dangerous both to yourself and your passengers.
- As your windscreen provides approximately 30% of your vehicle’s torsional rigidity — which in the event of a collision is paramount — a specialist ‘glass medic’ procedure will return the full strength to your windscreen, making it as good as new.
Can save both time and money
- A specialist ‘glass medic repair’ usually takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. If this is successful you will be spared the cost of a replacement windscreen.
- Stop the risk of your vehicle failing its MOT test. A stone chip that is directly in the driver’s field of vision will result in an MOT failure.
Windscreen stone chip repair – GLASS MEDIC
- Bridgewater Windscreens will always endeavor to repair a stone chip to your windscreen before replacing it. This can save you both time and money.
A stone chip could develop into a crack at any time which can be dangerous to both yourself and any passengers you may have.
FREE windscreen chip repair – directly billed to your insurance.
- Bridgewater Windscreens can in most instances directly bill your insurance company for a replacement windscreen should your windscreen not be suitable for glass medic repair, making the replacement stress free. In most cases a replacement windscreen will not affect your accumulated no claims bonus.
Windscreen crack repair
- It is not advisable to repair a cracked windscreen. If you are worried about a crack in your windscreen contact us and one of… Continue reading